Marketing Assistant in Automotive
2005 ~ 2010 Central Florida Marketing & Promotions Winter Park, Florida, United States
- Developed concepts and designs for advertising print media as well as promotional materials and flyers. Including newspaper, magazine and outdoor billboard ads.
- Created and uploaded finance information, coupons and service tips/information for customers to the company’s website.
- Created new point-of-sale materials for 8 dealerships including brochures, window stickers, pricing forms for the finance department and other marketing collateral.
- Developed a new branding color scheme and logos to make a cohesive look and feel for all Holler-Classic dealerships.
- Worked closely with UCF Athletics, Hole-N-One golf tournaments and Predators Arena Football - including event days as well as pre-planning.
- Participated in coordinating two grand opening ceremonies for family owned dealerships, including PR work prior to opening.
- Coordinated with vendors for different promotions and invoicing concerns.
- Submitted Co-Op advertising reimbursement for all participating dealerships.
- Handled accounting for advertising sector of the company - from budgeting to billing.
- Maintained invoice records, contracts, and miscellaneous files.
- Planned and organized quarterly sales luncheons for 60 + associates.
Key Carrier/Customer Service
2004 ~ 2005 Office Depot Sanford, Florida, United States
- Took care of front end responsibilities, provided customer service and gave them product knowledge to assist in stronger sales creating customer loyalty.
- Handled all front end registers and assisted in accounting.
- Maintained stocked levels in various departments, as well as implementing new layouts.
2002 ~ 2004 Diva Dancewear Longwood, Florida, United States
- Ran the boutique from open to close managing several tasks at once.
- Maintained a large customer base and improved greatly on my people skills.
- Store operations consisted of running the register, sales floor, stocking, placing special orders, and accounting.
Associate of Arts
2003 ~ 2006 Seminole State College Lake Mary, Florida, United States
- Knowledgeable in various design programs such as Adobe and Microsoft products.
- Took graphic design, business and marketing courses.
1999 ~ 2003 Lake Brantley High School Longwood, Florida, United States
- Maintained high grades up through graduation.
- Enrolled in Advanced Placement art classes.
- Worked as a student aid; the bases in which my organizational skills developed.