Most of my professional career was with an in-house marketing and advertising agency where I specialized in collateral design and print ads. Items included full page down to ¼ page print ready advertisements, brochures, business stationary, banners, etc. that were used in promoting the business and for use in company events. Over the five years I worked with them it taught me how to handle strict deadlines and multitasking between all areas of the advertising industry, from concept to completion. I was also in charge of handling accounting and coordinating with surrounding departments (website maintenance, media buys and event planning) – all of which enhanced my skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. In 2010 I decided to branch out on my own and start my company Mastermind Design, LLC. By operating my own business it allows me to grow as a designer, building not only my portfolio, but also my contacts and go beyond what I was capable of producing in the advertising agency. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Flash Catalyst are the primary software applications used to create the products assigned to me.
Mastermind Design’s services are created with a business mind. Let me handle the details and deliver the product you envisioned. You will always know the price breakdown with every estimate/invoice, including cost per physical item, graphic design charge and shipping so you can stay on budget.
- Retouch and enhance digital photographs (color correction, clarity, special effects, etc.) for personal or business usage.
- Create EBooks and Cover Image for digital readers – made for all platforms including the standard .epub as well as the .mobi/Kindle version.
- Design animated website advertisements using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Create interactive PDF brochures or flyers with video, music, embedded hyperlinks to websites or e-mail addresses and use buttons to navigate throughout the file with page transitions.
- Make standard brochures or flyers and if requested will have the items printed and shipped to the address of your choice.
- Develop a cohesive theme for your business by creating matching business cards, letterhead and envelopes. Request either the raw electronic files only, or have the files printed and mailed to the address of your choice.
- To enhance the branding image of your business, Mastermind Design will collaborate with trusted vendors to create “give away” items such as coffee mugs, tumblers, post-it note pads and pens with your company logo and information.
- Convert your forms into an electronic version for people to fill out and digitally sign with Adobe Reader.