Bradley D. Owlett
237 Park Ave. Corning, NY 14830
- Extensive Windows/Linux OS Troubleshooting Experience.
- Work well in a team environment with little supervision.
- Windows Domain Administration of Multiple Sites.
- Java Programming (JSP,Servlets,Beans,Server-side classes).
- System Administration - Server/Account
- Web/Application Programming
I currently work at Alfred State College. I have implemented several services at this institution in my last year and a half of employment. I am currently a Systems Administrator, and have several responsibilities assigned to my position. Some of those are as follows:
Blade Chassis Administration
Ellucian Identity Services
Blackboard - MH (Manage Hosted)
I look forward to continuing to grow my knowledge of Information Technology, and am always seeking opportunities to put technology to use for the benefit of the students we work for. I am also looking to expand my expertise in this ever changing field.